Built in 1956, the championship course sits on 300 acres of tree-lined, gently rolling hills. In 2014, the course received a $1.8 million renovation to the greens complexes and tee boxes. In 2015, the approach areas were upgraded on all 18 holes, improving playability and scoring opportunities. The well designed course features generously wide fairways, large bent grass greens, and a gentle rolling hills terrain played through hundreds of old trees and farmland.
- Tee times: 14 days in advance for active duty, 7 days for all other US ID card holders
- Tournaments: special unit pricing, SGC sponsored events
- Golf lessons: individual, family, and large group options
- Pro shop
- 21-bay driving range and six practice greens
- Clubhouse featuring food and beverages
- Meeting space available for a special luncheon or birthday party
- 109 unit storage rental facility located on the golf course property
- Number of holes: 18
- Championship: 7,065 yards
- Men's: 6,545 yards
- Women's: 5,560 yards
- Greens Fees / Annual Membership
Green Fees Holes Weekday
Junior Enlisted/Youth (17 and under)
18 $17 $24 9 $13 $16
18 $24 $30 9 $16 $21
O4 and above
18 $30 $35 9 $20 $24 US Guest 18 $33 $40 9 $23 $28 Annual Membership Single Family Junior Enlisted/Youth (17 and under)
$480 $700 Military
$650 $980 Military & Civilian
O4+ and Civilians
$790 $1,245 For questions, contact the Pro Shop.
Reciprocal Fees - Available at the Wiesbaden Golf Course and Woodlawn GC on Ramstein AFB.
Yearly locker rental $135 Pull carts $5 3 wheel push carts $5
Riding cart (9 holes) per person $12 Riding cart (18 holes) per person $17 Range Ball Token (24 balls) $2.50
Multiple Token Cards
25 Token Card
50 Token Card
100 Token Card
200 Token Card
- Pro Shop
Whether it’s a new driver or a new pair of high tech golf shoes you are looking for, you are sure to find it here, or we can special order for you. Give yourself time for a little shopping before your next round. We stock leading brands of:
- Tee times are highly recommended for weekend play, as well as for American and German holidays.
- Active duty military may make tee times 14 days in advance, all other US ID cardholders 7 days in advance.
- You will need two golfers to make a tee time, and may be paired with another twosome if the course is busy. If you are a single player, please stop by the pro shop upon arrival and get onto the stand-by list - we'll get you out!
- Golf Lessons
Get Golf Ready!
Learn to golf in a fast, fun, and gratifying way! This course is designed for new and novice golfers, but anyone shooting over 100 will benefit from the instruction.
This series of 4 introductory lessons, given by a PGA professional, cover everything you need to know, including golf swing, short game, rules, etiquette, and how to use the facility.
Meet new people, enjoy the outdoors and learn a sport that can be played for a lifetime!
Session 1: May 9-12
Session 2: June 13-16
Session 3: July 18-21
Session 4: August 22-25
Choose between a morning class (10-11:15 a.m.) or an evening class (6-7:15 p.m.).
Only $99 per person, for ages 15 and above.
Full refund for all canceled classes. No partial refunds for missed classes. No refunds after the deadline if a class is scheduled as a "GO" (with 5 or more).
Registration closes 4 days prior to beginning of class. Visit or call the Pro Shop at 07141-879150 to register.
Additional classes can be added and customized for your group. Just call the pro shop and ask for the Pro!
- Event Packages
Unit & Private Organization Tournament Package
· All participants ride in carts ($17 value).
· Registration and Scoring room set-up with tables and chairs.
· Welcome and course rules announcement by golf course staff.
· Tee times start as early as 7 a.m.
· Unlimited free range balls from 30 minutes before the start time.
· One complimentary greens fee for every 20 participants (to be used after the day of the event).
· Two complimentary golf cars for tournament POC or volunteers during the event.
· 10% discount on select merchandise bought in Pro Shop.
1. Tournament staff (nor the players) may not bring their own food or drinks.
2. Food & beverage must be coordinated with Golf Course Restaurant.
3. Drink car can be requested but a minimum of 60 players must participate
4. Rental clubs must be purchased for each golf cart (2 players may split a set); the price is $8 per set, which includes a dozen used balls.
5. Friday mornings have been reserved for these events.
6. For fundraising or Private Org tournaments, the POC must get Garrison Commander approval. For weekend unit events the POC must get Business Chief approval.
Package price per person, weedays only:
All Others $35
- 5 Steps to a Memorable Event
Review the planning guide
Read through the planning guide to understand the requirements and policies of the Stuttgart Golf Course.
Pick a date
Choose a date as soon as possible that will suit your participants, then call the Stuttgart Golf Course manager for availability at 07141-879-150.
Fill out the required paperwork
Obtain paperwork from management, such as Charity Event approval form which requires Garrison Commanader approval.
Review outing packages/upgrades
Consider your goals and budget to help determine which package is best for your event. Don't forget the food piece.
Make sure you have active, aggressive "recruiters" for your event. Remember that the more golfers you have, the more your operating budget will be and the more fun everyone will have!
Communicate to golf course staff at least 10 days before the event on how many players you have signed up, then again at 7 days, 3 days and day before.
- Event Planning Guide
The purpose of this planning guide is to assist organizational event coordinators. Experience has proven that organizational events allow for unit morale building and is an excellent means to introduce military personnel to the sport of golf. Many first time participants gain sufficient interest to continue with the sport.
Golf courses have unique operational and maintenance requirements associated with facility use by persons of different skill levels. Those "first timers" or beginners could easily impose upon other golfers without being aware of it. To allow for maximum activity utilization and help prevent costly or irrepairable damage, there are some requirements we ask you to consider prior to requesting approval for organizational golf tournaments.
- Tournaments are not routinely approved during periods of peak use (weekends and holidays). Stuttgart Golf Course has reserved most Friday mornings for ID cardholder events, whether military or civilian.
- Tournaments may not be used to raise funds for units or charities without approval of the Commander of USAG Stuttgart.
- All food and beverages must be purchased through the Stuttgart Golf Course Restaurant. "Bring your own food" and personal coolers are not permitted.
- Tournament participation with less than 50 players warrants only partial closure of the golf course for the event. Groups with less than 50 players are welcome and will be sent out using a "jet-start" - teeing off on #1, 18, 17, 16, etc so that all players make the turn through #1 as quickly as possible, opening the course for regular play.
- Event coordinators must accept responsibility for ensuring that those new to golf are aware of basic golf etiquette. This includes replacing divots, repairing ball marks, keeping carts away from tees and greens, etc. To aid in providing this necessary information to participants, the coordinator or golf course staff will provide a briefing for all participants prior to teeing off. Please allow time for this 10 minute briefing when planning the start time of your event.
- The Stuttgart Golf Course dress code requires proper (spikeless) golf shoes or sneakers. Bare feet, sandals, and boots are inappropriate. Shirts with collars are preferred. Undergarment t-shirts are not acceptable. Shirtless is unacceptable. Tank tops, sleeveless, mesh, halter tops, swim suit tops are unacceptable. Trousers and shorts should be hemmed, no cut-offs.
To reserve an event, contact the Stuttgart Golf Course or email@example.com
Commercial: +49 (0)714-187-9151
- Golf Course Restaurant - Bella Swing
For more information on the golf course restaurant:
- External Golf Links
- Directions from Patch Barracks
The course is located on Aldinger Str. in Kornwestheim. If you use a GPS, it can be found under Golf Courses, "Neckartal"
From Patch Barracks
- From main gate turn right and proceed down street to first light. Get in the left lane towards the autobahn. Take the A8 towards Karlsruhe. Follow approximately 4-5 miles and take the A81 towards Heilbronn.
- You will go through the Engelberg tunnel. Continue approximately 7 miles to Exit #17 (Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen, Kornwestheim) highway B10. Follow highway B10 approximately 1.5 miles and it will merge with B27 Ludwigsburg/Kornweistheim (veering right).
- The sign is near an exit, but it states 500 M at the bottom, so go on until you see the second sign. Then, DO NOT miss this exit or it’s downtown Stuttgart!
- Get on the B27, (merge left), heading north. Stay on the B27 and proceed approximately 2 miles to the Kornwetsheim Ost, Pattonville exit.
- Take this exit and turn right (Aldingerstrasse).
- Proceed approximately .8 miles through several lights (the last being past the gas station on your right).
- The Golf Club will be further down the street on your left (the sign is on the right and AT the entrance, so slow down please).
Caution - There is a speed limit of 50 KPH, which many ignore. We have several accidents each year when making the left hand turn in heavy traffic so signal far in advance to warn traffic behind you of your intent.
- Directions from Robinson Barracks
(less than 5 miles)
If you have GPS you can locate under Sports > Golf Courses > Neckartal.
- Go LEFT out of RB onto SCHOZACHER STR
- Go (.8 miles) to the 6th traffic light and make a LEFT onto ROTWEG
- Go (.4 miles) to the 4th traffic light and make a RIGHT
- Go (1 mile) through one traffic light, stay right onto 27/LUDWIGSBURG/KORNWESTHEIM
- Go (1.2 miles) on 27 to the SECOND exit KORNWESTHEIM/PATTONVILLE (There is a McDonalds sign) Take the exit and make a right out of the exit.
- Go (.8 miles) through 4 lights, past Freizeipark and take a left into the GOLF COURSE parking lot. There is a sign on the right-hand side of the road that says, “Golfplatz”
Stuttgart Golf Course
- Storage Facility
Looking for a place to store all of your extra belongings? Stuttgart Golf Course offers storage units that vary in size at a low monthly rate. Prices are per month and the minimum rental is for three months.
WE ARE PRESENTLY FULL BUT ARE TAKING NAMES ON A WAITING LIST
• Large Unit (2.8m x 5.8m) - $100
• Medium Unit (2.8m x 2.9m) - $75
• Small Unit (2.8m x 1.9m) - $50
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. When does the golf season begin and end? Do your hours change?
The official season starts Apr. 1 and ends Oct 31. This is the membership cycle that is pro-rated for annual green fees. The course is open year-round, and we try to stay on regular greens as much as possible during the winter months.
The Pro Shop hours change according to the amount of daylight. The shop will open ½ hour after sunrise and close 1 hour before sunset except in high summer when we close at 7:30 p.m.
2. Do I need to sign up for a yearly membership to play a round of golf?
Absolutely not, we are an open golf course here to serve the military community and all US ID card holders. A daily green fee can be paid and is at a steep discount compared to other German courses in the area.
3. What type of golf equipment is available to rent or buy?
We have plenty of full rental sets available at $10 per day. We also have a fitting system available to special order sets for purchase. We also stock beginner combination sets that include all the clubs you need to play.
4. Are there discounts available if I am a frequent golfer?
You can buy a 10-punch green fee card that offers a 10% discount on green fees. The annual fee card option is your best bet, if you play more than 25 times annually. We also have a Family Pass that covers all dependents.
5. Why are the golf rates & annual fees different for Active Duty, Officers, and Civilians?
The fee schedule and tier structure has been directed by IMCOM G9 and is the same at all Army golf courses. It was also decided that E1-E5 should receive a discount according to Army Reg. 215-1; this discount has been ongoing for many years.
6. What types of tournaments are hosted?
Since most golfers do not have an established handicap the course hosts “scramble” tournaments. The scramble format is what many people refer to as best-ball, where each player hits a tee shot and then the 4-person team chooses the best position and everyone plays from there. This process is repeated until the ball is holed.
The course hosts an 18-hole Opening Scramble in April. We also have a 9-hole Wednesday Night Scramble starting in May; this scramble will be held every Wednesday from May through August (except every first Wednesday of June, July and August).
The course also hosts some stroke play and match play events for the more advanced players, such as the Match Play Championship in May and the 36-hole stroke play Club Championship in August.
7. Are there any instructional programs to learn how to golf?
We have a contracted PGA European professional that offers individual and group lessons. Contact the pro shop for further information.
8. Are there any youth classes available?
Yes. Please call the Pro Shop for further information.
9. Are there any age restrictions?
We find that juniors aged 7 or older are best suited for learning the fundamentals of the game. On the course, we prefer 7 years old and above.
10. How do I become a volunteer?
You should contact the Golf Course manager, who can give you the details on becoming a volunteer or golf course employee. Call 0174-171-5926.
Book your tee time today by calling 07141-280205 (this number is dedicated for all U.S ID business), or 07141-879150 (for non U.S. ID business).