Vehicle Resale Lot
In order to register for a space at the Vehicle Resale Lot, you will need to complete a Vehicle Resale Lot agreement. You may complete this form at the Automotive Skills Center or bring it with you to the center. Registration is completed when the agreement has been submitted to the Automotive Skills Center and payment has been processed.
Contact the Automotive Skills Center to check on availability of spaces in the Vehicle Resale Lot.
- Rules for the Vehicle Resale Lot
Utilization of the Vehicle Resale Lot is open to all USAG Stuttgart active duty military, DoD civilians, NATO ID cardholders and US retired military personnel on a space available basis. Priority for use will be given to active duty military and DoD civilians assigned to the USAG Stuttgart area of responsibility with PCS orders.
Rules for the Vehicle Resale Lot include:
- Vehicles must be registered and insured during the duration of the Permit.
- The Vehicle Resale Lot permit must be prominently displayed on the dashboard of the vehicle or the vehicle may be towed.
- Permit fee is $30 per month.
- Use of the lot is for private vehicle sales only. (No commercial sales operations are allowed.)
- The Vehicle Resale Lot may not be used for long term storage of vehicles.
- Vehicles with no permit or expired permit will be towed to the military police impound lot at the owners expense. Abandoned vehicles will become property of the Family and MWR Auto Donation Program and be subject to disposal IAW DoD regulation 4160.21, paragraph 56.
- Use of the lot is a privilege, not an entitlement. Violations of this application will result in termination of the permit, removal of the vehicle and appropriate notification of the chain of command.
- The vehicle assigned to this permit may only be parked in the assigned space for the duration of the permit. Any other vehicle occupying the space during the duration of the permit will be subject to removal.
- The Directorate of Family and MWR is not responsible for any loss or damage to vehicles as a result of being parked in the Vehicle Resale Lot.
- Please notify the Auto Skills Center when the vehicle is sold and the space is available for the next applicant.
- If you need more time to sell your vehicle, go to the Auto Skills Center, located at Panzer Kaserne Bldg. 2926 to apply for a new permit.
Hours of Operation
Open 24 hours
Exchange parking lot
Hours of Operation - Automotive Skills Center
|Tuesday||11 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Sunday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Training Holidays||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
The Vehicle Resale Lot (also known as lemon lot) is located next to the Exchange on Panzer Kaserne and is a safe and secure place to sell your vehicle.
Space is only for private auto sales and vehicles must have a permit, which is available through the Automotive Skills Center. All vehicles must be registered and insured while on display.
To view the vehicles currently available, please visit the Vehicle Resale Lot on Panzer Kaserne or view our "Vehicles For Sale" below.
For more information on the Vehicle Resale Lot please contact Automotive Skills Center.