The Automotive Skills Center is your resource for:
- Maintaining your vehicle.
- Making minor and major repairs.
- Restoring that classic in the garage!
Customers pay $12 for a lift bay or $10 for normal bay. Included is a modern working environment complete with:
- Individual work bays.
- Diagnostic equipment.
- State-of-the-art mechanical tools.
- Team of qualified and trained staff ready to help.
- Complex equipment for making major repairs such as overhauling an engine.
- Price List
Bay Services Cost Lift Bay $12 Flat Bay $10 Bench Work $4 Other Services Cost Oil Disposal $2 (up to 5L or Qt.) Bring your Own Oil & Filter $30 (labor) Welding $40 (min. 1/2 hour) Window Tint Removal $20 Tire Disposal $2 each Tire Mounting & Balance $15 each (up to 17" rims) Tire Mounting & Balance Over Sized $25 each (SUV, Truck, Run Flats) Spring Compressor $5 per strut Hydraulic Press $5 per use/press License Plate Bracket Install $10 Automobile Services Cost Towing Panzer Kaserne $50 Towing Patch Barracks $80 Towing Kelley Barracks $90 Towing Robinson Barracks $120 Towing Air Field $100 Towing Off Base $95 Hook-up + $2/km Outside 50km radius from Panzer Kaserne Add $50 POV Disposal $75 Panzer Lemon Lot $30 for 30 days Diagnostic Services Cost Computer Scan $25 Battery Service Scan $5
- Towing Service
Need a tow? We offer competitive towing prices, call for details.
Need a tow now? Call: CIV 09641-70-596-2555 or DSN 596-2555.
Tow Truck operation hours are:
Monday - Friday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Automobile Services Cost Towing Panzer Kaserne $50 Towing Patch Barracks $80 Towing Kelley Barracks $90 Towing Robinson Barracks $120 Towing Air Field $100 Towing Off Base $95 Hook-up + $2/km Outside 50km radius from Panzer Kaserne Add $50 POV Disposal $75 Panzer Lemon Lot $30 for 30 days
- Speedy Lube
Offering the most efficient oil change in Stuttgart - while you wait!
Speedy Lube offers oil changes and fluid top off services. Oil and filters are available on site; however, you may also provide your own. We can also dispose of your oil for you.
Speedy Lube offers tire help! We can help your dispose of your old tires, rotate or balance new tires. Need help repairing your tires? We can patch it up.
Remember October to Easter winter tires are required in Germany. Speedy Lube can help change seasonal tires out.
Oil changes are by appointment only.
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. What forms of payment are accepted?
Cash “U.S. Dollars”, US personal checks, Debit/Credit cards
2. What age do my children need to be to work in the bay area with me?
Anyone working in the bay area must be 18 years old.
3. Do I need to show proof of ownership before signing my vehicle into the shop?
Yes, along with your Military ID.
4. Can I perform fuel maintenance?
Yes, as long as you follow proper procedure outlined in the repair manual and fire/safety procedures.
5. What is the Towing service number?
6. What do the specific services entail?
See information listed under the various tabs on this webpage.
7. What are the prices for each services?
See prices listed under the various tabs on this webpage.
8. How can I make an appointment/reservation?
We welcome guests to walk in and each party will be served on a first-come, first-served basis. No appointments are required (or offered) any longer.
9. To what extent will the staff assist me with my car repair?
Basic maintenance instructions.
Kelley Auto Skills
Kelley Auto Skills
Military DSN (314)596-2552
Hours:MondayClosedTuesdayClosedWednesday11:00am-7:00pmThursday11:00am-7:00pmFriday11:00am-7:00pmSaturday9:00am-5:00pmSunday9:00am-5:00pmUS Federal HolidaysClosedTraining Holidays9:00am-5:00pm