- COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
Masks must be worn during the entire time in our facility.
Masks must cover the nose and mouth.
Novelty or non-protective masks, masks with ventilation valves, or face shields are not authorized as substitute for masks.
- No appointments. First come, first serve.
- Credit card transactions only. No cash.
- Customers MUST wear masks at all times when visiting this facility.
- No children under the age of 16.
- Maximum of 15 people inside the facility, includings staff.
The Automotive Skills Center is your resource for:
- Maintaining your vehicle.
- Making minor and major repairs.
- Restoring that classic in the garage!
Customers pay $10 for a lift bay or $8 for normal bay. Included is a modern working environment complete with:
- Individual work bays.
- Diagnostic equipment.
- State-of-the-art mechanical tools.
- Team of qualified and trained staff ready to help.
- Complex equipment for making major repairs such as overhauling an engine.
- Price List
- Towing Service
Need a tow? We offer competitive towing prices, call for details.
Need a tow now? Call: 0173-566-3428
Tow Truck operation hours are:
Tuesday - Friday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Speedy Lube
Offering the most efficient oil change in Stuttgart - while you wait!
Speedy Lube offers oil changes and fluid top off services. Oil and filters are available on site; however, you may also provide your own. We can also dispose of your oil for you.
Speedy Lube offers tire help! We can help your dispose of your old tires, rotate or balance new tires. Need help repairing your tires? We can patch it up.
Remember October to Easter winter tires are required in Germany. Speedy Lube can help change seasonal tires out.
Oil changes are by appointment only.
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. What forms of payment are accepted?
Cash “U.S. Dollars”, US personal checks, Debit/Credit cards
2. What age do my children need to be to work in the bay area with me?
Anyone working in the bay area must be 18 years old.
3. Do I need to show proof of ownership before signing my vehicle into the shop?
Yes, along with your Military ID.
4. Can I perform fuel maintenance?
Yes, as long as you follow proper procedure outlined in the repair manual and fire/safety procedures.
5. What is the Towing service number?
6. What do the specific services entail?
See information listed under the various tabs on this webpage.
7. What are the prices for each services?
See prices listed under the various tabs on this webpage.
8. How can I make an appointment/reservation?
Call DSN 596-2555 or Civ. 09641-70-596-2555 and schedule an appointment.
9. To what extent will the staff assist me with my car repair?
Basic maintenance instructions.
Kelley Auto Skills
Kelley Auto Skills
Military DSN (314)596-2552
Hours:MondayClosedTuesdayClosedWednesday11:00am-7:00pmThursday11:00am-7:00pmFriday11:00am-7:00pmSaturday9:00am-5:00pmSunday9:00am-5:00pmUS Federal HolidaysClosedTraining Holidays9:00am-5:00pm