Area 98 Gaming - Coming Soon
Area 98 is a gaming center designed to connect to community members of all ages.
(Monday - Friday, 2 - 5 p.m. are dedicated to Child Youth Services - The Hub)
Are you a streamer? Do you want to be a streamer? Can you defend your title?
We offer you the opportunity for join us and become a VIP member with streaming.
Show us what you got!
Galaxy Bowling & Entertainment Center
Safety and sanitation rules:
1. Wash hands before entering building.
2. Sanitation wipes available at the front counter.
3. Entrance and Exit signs indicating lines entering and exiting the building.
4. Social distancing red foot signs within the concourse area.
5. All groups will be required to leave contact info in case of contamination incident
6. Face Masks worn at all times (during bowling and within the compounds of the facility)
7. All bowling balls and rental shoes will be sanitized before use.
8. After bowling ends for all bowlers their lanes will be cleaned and area sanitized. This will include bowling balls used.
9. All employees will wear masks and gloves.
The following procedures for issue of bowling lanes and payment:
1. Hours of operation: 11 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. (lane rental until 6 p.m.)
2. Bowling is offered by "Rent - a - lane" only for open play.
(1) Customer will reserve lanes by calling the bowling center. One or two hours of rental available. Maximum rental is two hours. At that time they will be made aware of our policies, and restrictions. At this time they will be made aware of the fact that they will be asked to provide contact info and should place any food orders upon arrival.
(2) A maximum of two (2) people per lane. Exception will be four (4) people if all bowlers are family members.
(3) Payment for lanes and shoe rental will be taken at the front counter before bowling begins, customers will place food orders at this time or be instructed that they will need to enter the line anew if they do so at a later time.
(4) Every other lane will be used. There will be no "league bowling" style. Alternating lanes will not be available and two break down lanes will be designated in the event equipment goes down.
(5) Bowlers will be briefed that lanes will be cut off regardless of the frame they are in at the end of their time. This is due to the 30 minutes required for cleaning and reservation of the next bowling party.
(6) Bowlers would turn in rental shoes and the completion of bowling. Separate from where shoes were issued.
The following rules will be enforced to prevent Viruses from spreading:
1. All children must be supervised. There is no running or playing. Children must stay with their parents with proper social distancing, failure to do so will result in loss of future privileges.
2. Only seating available will be in the concourse area with social distancing restrictions
3. The elimination of the soda fountain. Cans to be used as a COVID19 measure to eliminate as many paper products as possible.
4. If anyone exits the premises for any reason, they will be required to follow entry procedures.
Stuttgart Golf CourseAldinger Strasse 975 Kornwestheim 70806 Germany +49 (0)714-187-9151 or +49 (0)714-187-9150