- Paintball (Indoor & Outdoor)
- Indoor Rock Climbing
- Discover Scuba (Intro course)
- Paragliding (Intro course)
- Paddle boarding
- One day ski/snowboarding
- White water rafting
- Call or stop by Outdoor Recreation and speak with the WAQ Manager.
- Unit leadership (Squad leader, NCOIC, OIC, Commander, Chaplin, etc.) sets up who will be present the day of the activity.
- Program must take place on weekday during regular duty hours.
The Warrior Adventure Quest is fully funded resiliency training program for any USAG Stuttgart Army unit. It is designed to strengthen Soldier resiliency, build unit cohesion, mitigate high risk behaviors and increase unit morale.
Outdoor Recreation offers the following programs for WAQ:
How to get your Unit involved:
Signup at Outdoor Recreation.