- Authorized patrons must be 18 years old (Active Duty can be age 17)
- Unmanned hours will be limited due to system maintenance and updates.
- Policies and Procedures During COVID-19
- Mask must be worn during entering, exiting and while transitioning through the facility.
- Mask may be taken off/lowered while using equipment.
- Each patron must wash their hands prior to entering a fitness center.
- Each patron must swipe in when entering the facility.
- Patrons must adhere to social distancing rules.
- Patrons must adhere to individual room capacities (posted in all rooms of each facility).
- Patrons must wipe down equipment before and after use.
- Only lobby restrooms will be open for use.
- Patrons must bring a full size towel to place under equipment while in use.
- Only credit card payment accepted (no cash).
No longer available
- Children 12 and under are not allowed in fitness centers as all open spaces have been reutilized to hold cardio equipment.
- Water fountains are closed (bring your own beverage).
- Showers, saunas, locker rooms and family rooms are closed. Patrons are not allowed to change in the facilities.
- No spotters allowed. No max effort lifts.
Enrollment for Unmanned Access at Stuttgart Fitness Centers is open.
“Unmanned access” will allow enrolled individuals to access Kelley, Patch, and Panzer Fitness Centers outside of staffed hours of operation.
1. Download the enrollment packet or visit any Stuttgart Fitness Center for a printed copy.
2. Complete and submit your packet into any Stuttgart Fitness Center drop box (hard copies only).
Unmanned Access will be available at the Kelley, Panzer, and Patch Fitness Centers starting Sunday, Feb. 14, 2021.
Some restrictions apply, for example, but not limited to:
For full information on rules, restrictions and risks, download the enrollment packet (which includes the Request Form, Acceptable Use Policy, and Assumption of Risk of Injury & Waiver of Claims)
Read the FAQs.