Virtual CYS Recruitment Fair
USAG Stuttgart CYS is ready for you!
Ready to start a new career as a Child & Youth Program Assistant (CYPA) with great pay and benefits? CYS is looking for qualified, direct care givers for all age ranges, from 6 weeks to 18 years old.
CYS employment comes with great benefits:
- Career Progression
- Training tied to salary increases and promotions
- Access to Childcare
- Flexible Work Hours
- Insurance Coverage, including medical, dental, vision, and life
- Paid Leave
- Travel Opportunities
Hourly rates of pay are based on qualifications:
- Entry Level: $12
- Skill Level: $13
- Target Level: $14.33
All you have to do is apply online!
Email required documents (in PDF format) on the event day from 8 - 11 a.m.
Wait to receive an email notifying if you were referred for an interview. Remember to include your email address on your resume.
Be available for phone interview! If you're email says you were referred, you will receive a phone interview same day. Telephonic interview will be conducted throughout the day 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Ensure you phone number is on your resume.
*Emails sent after 11 a.m. will not be considered for hire during this virtual fair.
Documents needed to apply:
- Current resume with current email address, physical address, & phone number
- High School diploma/college transcript(s)
- PCS Orders (if applicable)
- DD214 document (if applicable for military spouses claiming SEP and for Veterans claiming OAV)
Qualifications and Conditions:
- Must be at least 17 years old, a dependent of a Service member or Department of Defense Civilian Employee and in pursuit of a high school diploma, OR must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma/GED
- Communicate effectively in English (written & orally)
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment and background checks
- Health assessment and immunizations
- Physical ability to lift 40lbs
- Walk, bend, stoop and stand on a routine basis