Date: Oct 10 2019, 8 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
In this free 2 day workshop, many topics of interest will be covered:
- Learn your educational rights as a parent of a child with a disability
- Financial planning for your child: Special Needs Trusts and Supplemental Security Income
- TRICARE, ECHO, and ABA: What services can you receive from your benefits?
- Network with parents and professionals while learning about local and community resources
Attend for just the topics of interest, part of the day, all day...it's up to you!
* Bring a copy of your child's IEP and learn how they can best be supported.
Register online at http://bit.ly/STOMP-Workshop
Call ACS to register.
- Tel: +49 (0)9641-70-5963362
- Military DSN Tel: (314) 596-3362