In-Person CYS Recruitment Fair
USAG Stuttgart CYS is ready for you! Start your CYS career here!
Looking for a rewarding job WITH great salary and beneﬁts where you can ALSO know you make a difference in the world? That opportunity is HERE!! Start your career with Army MWR.
Join us Tuesday, August 9 for our in-person CYS Recruitment Event, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. at Building 2312 (3rd Floor), Patch Barracks. We will have multiple managers on site, and we are ready to interview qualified candidates for our available CYPA (Child & Youth Program Assistant) positions.
CYS employment comes with great benefits*:
- Career Progression
- Training tied to salary increases and promotions
- Access to Childcare
- Insurance Coverage, including medical, dental, vision, and life
- Paid Leave
- Travel Opportunities
Documents needed to apply:
- Current resume with current email address, physical address, & phone number
- High School diploma/college transcript(s)
- PCS Orders (if applicable)
- DD214 document (if applicable for military spouses claiming SEP and for Veterans claiming OAV)
Qualifications and Conditions:
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma/GED
- Communicate effectively in English (written & orally)
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment and background checks
- Health assessment and immunizations
- Physical ability to lift 40lbs
- Walk, bend, stoop and stand on a routine basis
*Benefits only apply to regular part-time and full-time positions.
Building 2312 (3rd Floor), Patch Barracks