Date: Jan 12 2019, 7:30 p.m.
By Ray Bradbury
Directed by Tracey Coffey
January 11 & 12 at 7:30 p.m. followed by a "Talk Back" with the Director and Cast and a non-alcoholic reception.
A rocket crew experiences a catastrophic explosion onboard their ship, finding themselves cast out into space, going off in separate directions, yet still able to communicate with one another by radio. By turns horrific, thought provoking, and touching.
Tickets - $5 (Free To Season Ticket Holders)
- Euro Ticket rates are now based on the Monthly FMWR exchange rate!
- Tickets go on sale Jan. 2 at 12:30 p.m.
TO RESERVE TICKETS:
- Use the Ticket Reservation form from our RESERVATIONS link and mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the Ticket Office at DSN 421-3055 or CIV +49 (0)711-729-3055 Tues. - Fri. from 12:30-5:30 p.m.
- Tel: +49 (0)711-729-3055
- Military DSN Tel: (314)421-3055