CYS Virtual Recruitment Fair
USAG Stuttgart CYS is ready for you!
CYS is looking to hire Child & Youth Program Assistant (CYPA) positions only. CYPA positions are available on all USAG Stuttgart installations and within all age ranges from 6 weeks to 18 years old. Non-appropriated Fund (NAF) positions are open to all qualified candidates eligible for appointments under U.S. employment conditions.
Applicants must be 18 years old at time of appointment and be able to communicate in English, both orally and in writing.
Interested applicants must submit the following documents (in PDF format) between 7:30 - 10:30 a.m. on the day of the fair to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Current resume with current APO or Local German address and phone number
- High School diploma/college transcript(s)
- PCS orders and DD 214 (if applicable)
Emails and documents received by 10:30 a.m. will be reviewed by NAF HR for eligibility and qualification. Emails and documents received after 10:30 a.m. will not be considered for hire.
- Interested applicants that miss the email/document deadline will have to apply via USA Jobs.
Applicants will receive an email informing them if they are being referred or not. Those who are referred will be instructed to wait for a telephone interview call. Telephone interviews will be conducted on the day of the fair between 1 - 6 p.m. by CYS. Referred applicants must be available to accept phone calls between these hours.
Qualifications and Conditions:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Communicate effectively in English (written & orally)
- Must be 18 or older at time of employment
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment and background checks
- Health assessment and immunizations
- Physical ability to lift 40lbs
- Walk, bend, stoop and stand on a routine basis
Hourly rates of pay are based on qualifications:
- Entry Level: $12
- Skill Level: $13
- Target Level: $14.10
ProgramAbout CYS Services
About CYS Services
Military DSN (314)596-7480