Cinco de Mayo
The Culinary Way via Take-Away!
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with the Swabian Special Events Center on Patch Barracks in the culinary way via take-away!
Pre-order your food between Apr.1 and May 1, then drive to the Swabian Special Events Center on May 5 between 4-8 p.m. and pick up your order for take away. Then celebrate Cinco De Mayo in your comfortable casa.
4 different delicious Mexican menu options & beverages are available to pre-order:
- Taco Salad - $11
- ground beef, lettuce, nachos, shredded cheese, sour cream, guacamole & salsa
- 3 Crunchy/Soft Tacos - $8
- ground beef, lettuce, shredded cheese, sour cream, guacamole & salsa
- Stuffed Burrito - $8
- ground beef, mashed black beans, red peppers, corn, sour cream, lettuce & shredded cheese
- Chicken Quesadillas - $6
- spicy chicken with mixed cheeses; cheddar, mozzarella & gouda, Mexican spices and tortilla wrap
Beverages available for purchase during pick-up:
- Sodas $1.50
- Wine $4 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Moscato)
- Beer $4 (Corona, Modelo)
Pick up at the Swabian Special Events Center on May 5 between 4-8 p.m.
Delivery option for Panzer & Kelley Hotel residents.
Pre-order & pay between Apr.1-May1 by calling DSN 430-5433 / CIV 0711-680-5433 or visiting Patch Community Club.
ProgramPatch Community Club
Swabian Special Events Center
Reservations for event spaces will be accepted during office hours from 9 a.m.- 1 p.m. & 2 - 4 p.m. for the Patch Community Club, Swabian Special Events Center, and Kelley Club. All reservations will be taken via phone or email, no walk-ins at this time.
Military DSN (314)-430-5433