Date: Dec 10, 6 p.m.
Berlin to Broadway with Kurt Weill: A Musical Voyage is a joyous and moving celebration of Kurt Weill, a cantor's son and one of the most extraordinary composers of the twentieth century. Weill's greatest theatre songs are presented in a fluid blend of music and story, spanning twenty eventful years, from Von Hindenburg and Hitler in Germany to Roosevelt and Truman in the U.S.
- Hear the Director, the Musical Director, and the Choreographer talk about their views of the play
- Watch or participate in a practice vocal audition
- Dance with the Choreographer
- Watch or participate in some sample readings from the script
- If you are new to the theater learn about rehearsal schedules and expectations of being an actor at the Stuttgart Theatre Center.
Registration not required.
- Tel: +49 (0)711-729-3055
- Military DSN Tel: (314)421-3055