2021 Swabian-American Biergarten
Individual Tickets available at Prost on Post!
Join USAG Stuttgart MWR for a three-day celebration of friendship and tradition at the 2021 Swabian-American Biergarten event on Panzer Kaserne Parade Field and surrounding areas.
Join USAG Stuttgart MWR for a three-day celebration of friendship and tradition at the Swabian-American Biergarten!
Friday, October 15th through Sunday, October 17th, 2021
Panzer Kaserne Parade Field & Surrounding Areas, USAG Stuttgart
Friday, 10/15: 5 – 11 p.m.
Saturday, 10/16: Noon – 11 p.m.
Sunday Family Day, 10/17: Noon – 4 p.m.
Open to DOD ID card holders & their guests
GENERAL ADMISSION: For the ULTIMATE experience, reserve your tickets to the indoor Biergarten tent! See 'Indoor Biergarten Tent Tickets' section below. You do NOT need a ticket for admission to the outdoor area of the event where you can enjoy food trucks, beer trucks, activities, and shopping and information booths.
COVID MITIGATION: For all attendees 12 years of age and older: proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test (no self-testing) within the last 24 hours must be presented prior to entry into the Biergarten tent or Panzer Gym. For all attendees 11 years of age or younger: no vaccination/testing requirements needed.
OUTDOOR FOOD TRUCKS
Pork knuckle (Haxe, aka Ham Hock)
Bratwurst & Steak
Schupfnudel with sauerkraut and bacon
Semmelknödel with mushroom sauce
Corn on the Cob
Candy Wagon (with lebkuchen hearts!)
*Semmelknödel are vegetarian but not vegan, and not gluten-free.
*Chicken, Haxe, and potato salad are gluten-free.
*All pre-purchase meals are both dairy and nut-free
INDOOR BIERGARTEN TENT TICKETS
Although the outdoor area is free to access, treat yourself to the Indoor Biergarten Tent experience! Your ticket includes:
- Live band and stage entertainment
- One-maß (liter) of bier or soda
- Seating inside the tent
- A delicious German meal! Choose from:
- Rotisserie chicken and potato salad
- Pork knuckle (haxe, aka ham hock) and potato salad
- Semmelknödel (bread dumplings) with mushroom sauce (vegetarian).
Please have your selection preference ready when ordering your tickets.
Please note: all tickets will be sold via credit card only. A refundable $5 (or 5€) cash deposit is required at the event for your stein and is not included in your ticket. Please note all change provided back at the event will be in USD so please have $5 USD available for your stein deposit.
Ticketed Seating Times:
Friday, 10/15: 5 – 11 p.m.
Saturday, 10/16: Noon – 3 p.m.
Saturday, 10/16: 3:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, 10/16: 7 – 11 p.m.
Sunday Family Day, 10/17: Noon – 4 p.m.
FOR ALL TICKET BOOKINGS:
Tickets are now ONLY available at Prost on Post.
TABLE TICKETS: SOLD OUT (Individual tickets only)
- $270 (save 15% $320) per table (seats 8 guests).
- Book your table for Friday, Saturday, or Sunday (aka Family Day)!
- $40 per person
- ($50 per person at the door on the day of the event, if tickets still remain)
- Book your individual ticket for Friday, Saturday, or Sunday (aka Family Day)!
INDIVIDUAL “FAMILY DAY” TICKETS :
FOR GUESTS 17 AND UNDER, ONLY SUNDAY
- $30 per individual 17 and under
- ($40 per person at the door on the day of the event, if tickets still remain)
- Additionally includes access to:
- the obstacle course
- bounce house
- jumbo funhouse
- (not available Friday or Saturday)!
- Friday & Saturday, guests 17 and under can purchase “Individual Tickets”.
TICKET (wristbands/vouchers) PICK-UP:
Pick-up your Biergarten wristbands/food & drink vouchers at Prost:
- Tuesday, Oct. 12 until Thursday, Oct. 14 from 11 a.m. - 7 p.m..
- Friday, Oct. 15 from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m..
After 3 p.m. on Friday all wristbands/food & drink vouchers can be picked up during the tent regular hours from the main entrance of the tent.
Friday, October 15, 2021 Event hours: 5 - 11 p.m.
Saturday, October 16, 2021 Event hours: Noon - 11 p.m.
12:30 p.m.: Official Event Keg Tapping inside the Biergarten tent* (*tickets required)
2 p.m.: Matinee, US Army IMCOM Europe Boxing Championship
6 p.m.: Main Event, US Army IMCOM Europe Boxing Championship
Sunday, October 17, 2021 Event hours: Noon - 4 p.m.
Sunday Fun Day! Additional activities include a bounce house, jumbo funhouse and obstacle course for guest tickets for 17 years old and under! Separate inflatable wristband tickets will also be for sale day-of for a nominal fee.
SPECIAL DUTY BUS SCHEDULE
Need a ride home after the Swabian American Biergarten? Take the Duty Bus. Normal Duty Bus hours apply for the weekday and weekend Duty Bus Schedule. In addition, there is a Special Duty Bus Schedule for the event, please see below:
A local band from Weil im Schönbuch does covers from soul to funk, from pop to niche, from classics to neo. With SoulAddicted you get exceptional instrumentalists with fire, precision and groove. You get three-part harmony singing in a class of its own. It’s powerful and intoxicating! The 7-member band has been turning every event into a party with their sound since 2003! Their repertoire includes timeless dancefloor classics by Kool & the Gang, EWF, and Stevie Wonder, soulful pop songs by Lisa Stansfield and Simply Red, laid-back grooves by DeBarge and Michael McDonald – always mixed with songs by current artists like Bruno Mars, Pink or Justin Timberlake.
MAYER is a party and cover band made up of 10 passionate musicians known for a varied setlist that is certain to get the audience on their feet, singing along. With two men and two women on vocals, plus a full complement of instruments including guitars, saxophone, trumpet, keyboard, bass and drums, MAYER promises to bring the tent alive with rhythm and sound. MAYER's musical diversity and aim of playing as closely as possible to the original hit songs are the band's recipe for success. Expect to hear immortal hits of the 80s from rock legends such as Phil Collins, Simply Red, Billy Idol and Bon Jovi, as well as current rock and pop titles. A Stuttgart-area crowd pleaser for many years, MAYER promises a concert spectacle on the Biergarten stage.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- DIRNDL/LEDERHOSEN: Are you looking for your very own dirndl or lederhosen? Visit Prost inside the Galaxy Bowling Entertainment Center to purchase your favorite traditional German clothing all weekend long
- SOUVENIERS: A limited number of collectable souvenir steins will be for sale at Prost, located inside the Galaxy Bowling Center on Panzer Kaserne!
- Information on ticket pick up and wristbands will be provided to you upon ordering. Do not lose your ticket or wristband – please treat it like cash. Tickets and wristbands are not refundable.
- IDs will be checked of all guests as appropriate.
- COVID MITIGATION: For all attendees 12 years of age and older: proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test (no self-testing) within the last 24 hours must be presented prior to entry into the Biergarten tent or Panzer Gym. For all attendees 11 years of age or younger: no vaccination/testing requirements needed.
- Event details are subject to change without notice. All guests will immediately be notified of any changes, or you can follow the Stuttgart Family and MWR Facebook page.