Automotive Skills Center
The Automotive Skills Center is your resource for:
- Maintaining your vehicle
- Making minor and major repairs
- Restoring that classic in the garage!
Customers pay nominal fees to use a modern working environment complete with:
- Individual work bays
- Diagnostic equipment
- State-of-the-art mechanical tools
- Team of qualified and trained staff ready to help
- Complex equipment for making major repairs such as overhauling an engine
- Shop Orientation
- Seasonal safety inspection
- Rotate and balance tires
- Check wipers, belts, hoses, and heaters
- Change your own oil
- Test battery and charging system
- Towing Service
Need a tow? We offer competitive towing prices, call for details.
Need a tow now? Call: 07031-15-2555
Tow Truck operation hours are:
Wednesday - Friday: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Speedy Lube
Offering the most efficient oil change in Stuttgart - while you wait!
Speedy Lube offers oil changes and fluid top off services. Oil and filters are available on site; however, you may also provide your own.
First-come, first-served. No appointment necessary.
- Dog Wash
A full bay is dedicated to dogs with a coin operated tub and a large, comfy waiting room. Follow the paw prints!
- Bid Lot
Purchase your next car by bidding!
Visit or call the Panzer Auto Skills Center for current used car selections and more information on Bid Lot guidelines.
- Vehicle Resale Lot
The Vehicle Resale Lot is a safe and secure place to sell your vehicle. The lot is located next to the Exchange on Panzer Kaserne.
For more information and to see vehicles currently for sale, go to the Vehicle Resale Lot webpage.
- Vehicle Disposal Service
Are you looking for a way to dispose of your vehicle?
Contact Panzer Auto Skills Center today to find out more information!
- Motorcycle Storage NEW!
New! Panzer Auto Skills Center now provides motorcycle storage for the winter months.
Storage fee will be $30 per month. All fees must be paid in advance for the entire storage period.
Customers will be responsible for all services required to ensure their motorcycle is winterized (prepared) for storage.
To help expedite the storage process, customers will need to bring the following items:
Copy of up to date licensing and registration
Copy of proof of insurance which shows insurance coverage with liability through the entire storage contract
Completed storage agreement
Due to limited storage space, motorcycles will be stored on a first-come first-serve basis. For more information call DSN 431-2555.
- Detailing Services
Contact the Automotive Skills Center for price quote.
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. What forms of payment are accepted?
Cash “U.S. Dollars”, US personal checks, Debit/Credit cards
2. What age do my children need to be to work in the bay area with me?
Anyone working in the bay area must be 18 years old.
3. Do I need to show proof of ownership before signing my vehicle into the shop?
Yes, along with your Military ID.
4. Are dogs of all sizes allowed in the dog wash?
5. Can I perform fuel maintenance?
Yes, as long as you follow proper procedure outlined in the repair manual and fire/safety procedures.
6. At what time does Speedy Lube stop taking customers?
45 minutes prior to closing.
7. What is the Towing service number?
Civ: 07031-15-2555 or DSN: 431-2555
8. What do the specific services entail?
See information listed under the various tabs on this webpage.
9. What are the prices for each services?
See prices listed under the various tabs on this webpage.
10. How can I make an appointment/reservation?
No appointment/reservation necessary, unless it’s POV detailing for PCS shipping. Then call DSN 431-2555 or Civ. 07031-15-2555 and schedule an appointment.
11. To what extent will the staff assist me with my car repair?
Basic maintenance instructions.
Hours of Operation
|Tuesday||11 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Sunday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Training Holidays||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|