- All Child and Youth Services
- All Fitness Centers and Unmanned Access
- Broadway Cafe
- Irish Pub
- Kelley Hotel
- Kelley Arts and Crafts Center
- Kelley Club including the ARMP Room
- MWR Tours
- Patch Community Club including the ARMP Room and Backlot Bar
- Stuttgart Theatre Center
- Swabian Special Events Center
- Warrior Zone
- Stuttgart Lodging changes to operations.
- Kelley Car Wash
- Outdoor Recreation
- Patch Arts & Cafts
- Patch Car Wash
- Stuttgart Golf Course
- VAT Office
- Vehicle Resale Lot and Vehicle Donations
- Galaxy Bowling & Entertainment Center (11 a.m. - 7:30 p.m., 7 days a week)
- NO CASH. Credit and debit cards only.
- Take Away menu.
- Golfer's Garden Restaurant (11 a.m. - 9 p.m., 7 days a week)
- located at the Stuttgart Golf Course in Kornwestheim.
- Java Cafe
- Financial/AER Support
- Translation Services
- Lending Closet
The novel coronavirus outbreak is evolving on a daily basis. Stuttgart Family and MWR is working with USAG Stuttgart leadership to determine how the latest information affects Family and MWR facilities and events. This will result in cancellations of many events, programs and services.
*All May events have been cancelled, many programs and services are closed until further notice; however, some limited services are available, please see below.
For all future events, programs and services, please visit our calendar of events to see what is available.
Closed until further notice:
**Customers are required to wear masks when visiting facilities**
Open with limited services:
Available via appointment only:
Open for TAKE OUT food & beverages only:
**Customers are required to wear masks when visiting facility.
Only 2 customers allowed in the facility at 1 time. **
Army Community Service (ACS) is providing the following services:
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. by appointment only:
Call CIV 09641-70-596-3362 / DSN 596-3362 for appointment.
Army Emergency Relief Support (AER):
E-mail Mr. Alleyne between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. For after hours support, contact the American Red Cross at 877-272-7337.
Employment Readiness Support:
Please email Ms. Schuler.
Available over the phone by calling DSN 596-3362/CIV 09641-70-596-3362 or via e-mail.
New Parent Support – telephonic consultation
24 hour Hotline, call 0172-868-6019
Survivor Outreach Services:
Email Mr. Dauphinee, Mon. - Fri., 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
If you are interested in volunteering during COVID-19, please contact Ms. Schuler.
Victims of Domestic Violence:
For more information, visit the Army Community Service Resiliency and Wellness Programs.