- Policies & Procedures during COVID 19
Office hours for reservations are Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. & 2 - 4 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays we will be closed.
All reservations will take place over the phone or via email. No face-to-face reservations at this time. If a walkthrough is required to see one of our bars, then the walkthrough will be conducted with one staffmember and only one customer. Both parties must wear a mask during the walkthrough.
Guests must clean hands using handwashing/sanitation station before entrance. Must wear mask at all times. Community Club staff will be required to wear masks as well.
One conference in each facility at a time to avoid congregation in hallways. No multiple room rentals in one facility.
Per safety guidance, all room occupancies will be decreased by 50% to allow for social distancing. Community Club staff will designate rooms based on event size, and will decline any event that exceeds the new COVID 19 room capacity, which is:
- Kelley Club
- Conference Room: Classroom seating 20 people
- Conference Room: Theater Style seating 30 people
- Kelley Club Bar: Max 20 people
- Patch Community Club
- Full Ballroom: Classroom seating 48 people
- Full Ballroom: Theater style seating 70 people
- Backlot Bar: Max 30 people
- Swabian Special Event Center
- Crystal room: Classroom seating 30 people
- Crystal room: Theater style seating 40 people
- Swabian Bar: Max 60 people
- NOTE: Bradley, Abrams and Sherman rooms no longer available to rent separately. These rooms are now used to support the bar operation. However, customers do have the option to rent all 3 rooms together, but the setup will remain the way it is because that setup has been approved by the safety inspector.
- NOTE: There will be no U-shape setups at this time. U-shape setups reduce the capacity of the room.
Seating arrangements will adhere to social distancing guidelines:
Theatre style seating - all chairs will be 6ft apart classroom style and U-shape seating - only 2 person per table at PCC, but 1 per table at SSEC. (The tables at PCC hold four people and the ones at SSEC hold three). Customers will not be allowed to adjust or move seating arrangements in any manner.
All payment regarding room rentals will be paid for via debit/credit cards.
The refreshments station will have single-use cups and stirrers instead of porcelain glassware and silver spoons to prevent multiple people from touching the same glass.
Sanitation wipes and hand sanitizer will be available for customer usage inside meeting space.
- Kelley Club
- Large ballroom with bar
- The Backlot Bar with patio
- Bar and table seating
- Pool table
- Foosball Table
- Large TV screens for public viewing
- Patio is perfect for warm evenings
- The bar can also be reserved for functions and has a seating capacity of 50, with additional 50 seats on the outside patio.
- Conference Pricing
For pricing on room rentals, equipment, and service packages, please see our pricing document.
For your special events requiring food services we have approved caterers
available to serve your specific needs at competitive prices. Please contact
us for placing all orders and we can contract their services for you.
Catering services are required for all food served in the facility. Outside
food and drink are not permitted as per AR-215-1 Regulations.
Catering Menu's Pegas Buffet Menu Pegas Finger Food Menu Luna Buffet Menu Luna Finger Food Menu
- The Backlot Bar
The Backlot Bar is available for hosting private functions by reservation only. The Backlot Bar does not have regular operating hours.
All reservations for events and catering must be coordinated through the Patch Community Club.
Patch Community Club offers a central location for large community events. The facility features:
The ballroom is host to community wide events, and it can also be rented for special events and trainings. It can accommodate 150-200 people depending on room set-up. The ballroom offers a permanent stage, a bar, and TVs.
The Backlot Bar can be accessed through the ballroom or from the outside around the back left side of the building.
The bar features:
Please contact the Patch Community Club for availability.